This week has been such a busy one! Do you ever feel time slipping away from you and before you know it you’ve fallen asleep with the day’s makeup on?
Girls…you must make that extra effort to spare 10 minutes on a cleansing routine. Your face will thank you for it!
Here are my 5 top tips and product must haves for that bedtime ready face.
1. Remove stubborn mascara using one of my faves - Botanics eye makeup remover. This is such a lovely range and at only £5.49 you can stock up the cupboards!
2. Cleanse and cleanse again. Wipe your face free of any dirt and grime and unclog those pores using the Botanics cleansing cream. This has such a lovely smell to it and is gentle on the skin. Gently massage this all over your face and wipe clean with a warm wet cotton pad, repeat.
3. Pour a little toner on a warm wet cotton pad and smooth over face. You will feel an instant tightening sensation. Follow this with a scrub or mask.
4. I am in love with this Kiehls Turmeric and Cranberry face mask. It is a little pricey at £29.00 – but it lasts a while and I feel like I’ve been to a spa every time I use it!
5. Finally, smooth on the Bobbi Brown hydrating face cream. This is without doubt one of my favourite moisturisers. The smell is unbelievable and it completely eliminates dry skin. You will be glowing!
I hope you’ve found this weeks blog useful. Join me again next week for my bargain to bounty eyeliners.